All articles should follow the writing procedures that have been determined by the Editor Team.
All articles should be written in Indonesian or English on A4-size paper (width 21 cm and height 29.7 cm) with one column setting and portrait page orientation. Document margins are set by changing the type of multiple pages to mirror margins in the page section. The margin settings for each section are: top 3 cm, bottom 2.5 cm, inside 2.5 cm, outside 2 cm, and gutter 0 cm. The amount of pages allowed is 10 pages minimum and 12 pages maximum.
All articles contain:
The title must be brief, clear, specific and informative which reflect the article content. Moreover, a good title for a research paper is typically around 10 to 20 words long. A lengthy title may seem unfocused and take the readers’ attention away from an important point. Each word of the title should be started with a capitalized letter. For search engine optimization, put the most important words at the beginning of your title. The title should be 1.0-spaced, used 14 pt Times New Roman, and bolded.
- The author’s name should be fully written (no abbreviations or nicknames) and followed by a serial number written in superscript stating the origin of the institution.
- The name of the author's institution is written in the following order: department, faculty, institution, and country of origin.
- The abstract should be 1.0-spaced, 10 pt Times New Roman, and unbolded.
- The abstract should be 200 words maximum.
- The abstract should describe the contents of the entire article which contains the background, research/article purpose, research/study methods, and conclusions.
- The abstract should be written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- The keywords should be 1.0-spaced below the abstract
- The amount of keywords allowed is 3 words minimum and 5 words maximum.
- Keywords ensure that your paper is indexed well by databases and search engines, and thus improve the discoverability of your research.
- Keywords should represent the content of your manuscript and are specific to your field or sub-field.
The introduction contains background, the relationship between the research and the previous study, problem identification, formulation of the problem, objective of the research, subject of the research, and the result of the research. Introduction also contains a literature study about state-of-the-art research published by the other author in the journal., proceeding sub-Bab of the book, scientific magazine, Final Assignment, website, decree, newspaper, etc. Citation used APA 7th edition style can be created with the citation source features in Microsoft Word or other software such as EndNote or Mendeley.
The method should contain a theory or model approach, model justification, model completion, and solution. The literature review should contain basic phenomena and the relation between the phenomena studied and basic theories. Units used are International Standard (IS), such as meters (m) for length, kilograms (Kg) or grams (g) for weight, and others
Result and Discussion
Result and discussion contains the data served with the tables and/or images and also analysis the discussion scientifically. Table and images are given numbers with Arabic numerals and titles. Table listing should be arranged so that the maximum width is 16.5 cm. The inclusion of images needs to pay attention to the entire image width (16.5 cm) and the grayscale color scheme.
Summary should be written briefly and clearly, not repeating the result and discussion section for multiple times. It may include any recommendations.
Authors express gratitude for A organization for financial support and B organization for participation in this scientific activity.
Style setting in references used APA (American Psychological Association) 7th edition standard, which can be made using the citation sources feature in Microsoft Word or other software such as EndNote and Mendeley.
Authors may click Article Template to see more details about scriptwriting. The guidelines used .docx format and were equipped with style features for Microsoft Word. More descriptions about content writing format, references, and citations can be read in the guidelines.
First of all, the authors are required to read publication ethics on this page.