All articles should follow the writing procedures that have been determined by the Editor Team.
All articles should be written in Indonesian or English on A4-size paper (width 21 cm and height 29.7 cm) with one column setting and portrait page orientation. Document margins are set by changing the type of multiple pages to mirror margins in the page section. The margin settings for each section are: top 3 cm, bottom 2.5 cm, inside 2.5 cm, outside 2 cm, and gutter 0 cm. The amount of pages allowed is 10 pages minimum and 12 pages maximum.
All articles contain:
- The title should be 1.0-spaced, used 14 pt Times New Roman, and bolded.
- The author’s name should be fully written (not abbreviations or nicknames) and followed by a serial number written in superscript stating the origin of the institution.
- The name of the author's institution is written in the following order: department, faculty, institution, country of origin.
- The abstract should be 1.0-spaced, 10 pt Times New Roman, and unbolded.
- The abstract should be 200 words maximum.
- The abstract should describe the contents of the entire article which contains the background, research/article purpose, research/study methods, and conclusions.
- The abstract should be written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- The keywords should be 1.0-spaced below the abstract
- The amount of keywords allowed is 3 words minimum and 5 words maximum.
The introduction contains background, the relationship between the research and the previous study, problem identification, formulation of the problem, objective of the research, subject of the research, and the result of the research. Introduction also contains literature study about state-of-the-art research published by the other author in the journal., proceeding sub-Bab of the book, scientific magazine, Final Assignment, website, decree, newspaper, etc. Citation used APA style can be created with the citation source features in Microsoft Word or the other software such as EndNote or Mendeley.
The method should contain theory or model approach, model justification, model completion, and solution. Literature review should contain basic phenomena and relation between the phenomena studied and basic theories. Units used are International Standard (IS), such as meters (m) for length, kilograms (Kg) or grams (g) for weight, and others
Result and Discussion
Result and discussion contains the data served with the tables and/or images and also analysis discussion scientifically. Table and images given number with arabic numerals and title. Table listing should be arranged so that the maximum width is 16.5 cm. The inclusion of images needs to pay attention to the entire image width (16.5 cm) and the grayscale color scheme.
Summary should be written briefly and clearly, not repeating the result and discussion section for multiple times. It may include any recommendations.
Authors express gratitude for A organization for financial support and B organization for participation in this scientific activity.
List of Notations
P = pressure[atm]
T = temperature [oC]
Style setting in references used APA (American Psychological Association) standard.
Authors may click Article Template to see more details about scriptwriting. The guidelines used .docx format and were equipped with style features for Microsoft Word. More descriptions about content writing format, references, and citation can be read on the guidelines.
First of all, the authors are required to read publication ethics on this page.