Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and is not in the process of being published by another journal.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Scientific essays submitted have followed the style format of the Guidelines for Writing Engineering Journal Papers. The author can get the writing guide document on the Home page. The guide is created in a .docx formatted document to immediately use the style feature to make it easier to edit the article's style.
Papers classified as research results must have hypotheses, literature studies, methods, results, explanations/discussions of results, and conclusions. This type of paper consists of 3000 to 6000 words.
Papers classified as survey results usually come with field collecting. This paper must be accompanied by an explanation of its contribution to conditions in the field. The number of words in this paper ranges from 3000 to 6000 words.
Papers classified as paper reviews usually have paper references with the same title. Papers should be more than 4000 words with a minimum number of references of 15 papers.
Authors who submit articles in the Jurnal Teknik: Media Pengembangan dan Aplikasi for publication purposes have known that the Jurnal Teknik: Media Pengembangan dan Aplikasi provides open access to content to support the exchange of scientific information by online publishing based on Open Access Journals and follows the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. So that the author agrees with the following conditions:
1. The author holds the copyright and grants the first publication rights to the journal with concurrent work under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License which allows others to share work with the acknowledgment of the authorship of the work and the first publication of the article in the Technical Journal: Media Development and Engineering Applications.
2. Authors can enter into additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution rights of articles that have been published in this journal (for example, posting to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), acknowledging that the first publication was conducted in the Journal of Engineering: Media Development and Engineering Applications.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to distribute their work online (for example, in institutional repositories or author's web page) after publication (the article publishing process is complete). This is related to the impact of the exchange of productive information (See Effects of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.